Saturday, February 1, 2014

What I ate today - 2/1/14

So I have been having a lot of trouble lately eating all of my points each day.  I went through a rough time for several weeks and wasn't eating at all.  So now I am struggling to teach myself to eat again.  But I keep getting better with it every day.  Today may be the first day in weeks that I made it all the way to my 26 daily points.

Some of my meals today were:

Breakfast - 1 Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice Waffle with tbsp of unsweetened pumpkin butter, and 2 scrambled eggs.  I seasoned the eggs with some Hungarian Paprika ( brought home from Hungary) and some Czech Spices (brought home from Prague).  It was a pretty tasty and oh so filling breakfast.


Lunch - 1 package of  Special K Popcorn chips, 1 oz of reduced fat cheddar cheese and this yummy Lean Cuisine treat - Spinach Artichoke Dip.


Dinner - Lean Cuisine Buffalo Chicken Wrap, 3 oz of baked fries and thawed black sweet cherries. The wrap was good but messy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment