Monday, February 17, 2014

Dinner that feels like a splurge

So I starting digging around in my freezer trying to see what I wanted for dinner.  It's early but I'm starving so I figured I should start planning it quick.  I found one last Schwan's Mini Pot Roast left in there and thought, "Hey!!  That sounds fantastic!"  Not to mention I still had one potato on my counter that I bought at the store the other day.  Perfect!  




So I cooked up the Mini Pot Roast and cooked up the potato and cut it in half so split between dinner tonight and tomorrow night.  I also steamed some carrot chips that I have in the fridge for my bento lunches.  It made a pretty fantastic dinner and I am now STUFFED!!!!  

1 Schwan's Mini Pot Roast - 5 PP
1/2 Baked Potato (larger half)- 4 PP
1 cup of steamed carrots - 0 PP
1 glass Diet Dr. Pepper - 0 PP

Dinner : 9 PointsPlus

1 comment: