Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Super Bowl Munchies 2/2/14



I am a HUGE Football fan and I am a die hard San Francisco 49ers fan.  I am devastated that they didn't make it to the Super Bowl this year and I look forward to next season starting.  Life seems pretty boring and uneventful form February to August.  Well today I am temporarily a Denver Broncos Fan.  I really really want the Broncos to beat the snot out of the Seahawks today.

So for breakfast today I decided I would put in a little bit of effort.

I love the Krusteaz Mixes.  Especially the "Just add water" ones.  They are usually fantastic in flavor and low in fat.  So I made some Krusteaz Blueberry Pancakes this morning.  Yum!  3 Pancakes is only 6 Points Plus.  Add a little I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray and a tsp of sugar free syrup and it makes for a yummy and filling breakfast.




For lunch I was REALLY wanted to indulge in pizza for the big game.  Cause seriously, what is Super Bowl Sunday without Pizza or burgers and lots more junk food.  Well I decided I would still be good and either have a Smart Ones Mini Cheese Burger and some oven baked fries or Smart Ones Mini Pepperoni Pizzas.

Pizza won the contest!  Even though my beloved 49ers Aren't playing today... I am still FAITHFUL!!! 





Lets go Broncos!!!

1 comment: