Thursday, February 6, 2014

Recipes

So one of my favorite Weight Watchers Blogs is Living a Changed Life.  She has wonderful recipes and even recipe reviews with pictures.  She is great at motivation and being inspiring.  I am going to go through some of my favorite recipes of hers and post them to my recipes page. I highly recommend checking them out.  They are really great, fast and yummy.

**All of these recipes on this post are Source: Living a Changed Life **

Weight Watcher Smoothie Pancakes 

French Toast  

Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches     **  One of my favorites. I love them. 

Berry Cobbler  

Cool Whip Cookies  

Lemon Bars  

Pineapple Angel Food Cake  

Soda Cupcakes  

Strawberry Pie  

Apricot Glazed Pork Medallions

Baked Ranch Tilapia

Bubble Up Enchiladas

White Chicken Enchiladas

Caramel Apple Salad

Chipotle Chicken Taco Salad

Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken

Crock Pot Italian Chicken

Crock Pot Sweet Barbacoa Pork

Crock Pot Taco Junk

Potato Soup

Crescent Pepperoni Roll-Ups

Dusty Grapes


No comments:

Post a Comment