Saturday, February 15, 2014

Lean Cuisine Pretzel Bites

So I went shopping this morning and saw these yummy looking snacks.
Seriously!!!   It's melted cheese, Jalapeno and Pretzel.  How could you go wrong with those?  So I buy them and get home and quickly make some to snack on.

I will be honest.... I was not impressed.  They really weren't as great as I was hoping or expecting.  I don't think they were worth the 5 PointsPlus. :(  Well at least I will know for next time.  I'm not saying to NOT give them a try.  My taste isn't everyone's taste, but to me they were kind of... Blah.

2 comments:

  1. I saw these and wondered if they were good. Good to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was pretty disappointed. I am always pleased with Lean cuisine stuff. Especially their snacks. But this one just didn't do it for me. Oh well.

      Delete