Sunday, February 23, 2014

Recipe - Egg Tortilla Roll-Up

I saw these on Pinterest not long ago.  I love making these.  They are quick and filling.

I usually add a strip of bacon to each one but I don't have any bacon in the house today and I don't feel like going to the store for just that so I will make due without.


Egg Tortilla Roll-Up
8 PointsPlus

2 corn tortillas - 2 PP
2 eggs - 4 PP
1 slice of reduced fat cheddar cheese (split in half) - 1 PP
1 tbsp light sour cream - 1 PP
1 tbsp salsa - 0 PP



I fry up the eggs over hard and set aside on a dish.  then on warm pan place tortilla and half the slice of cheese.  Top with egg till cheese is melted and tortilla crisps up.  repeat with other tortilla and egg.  fold in half or roll up.
Serve with light sour cream and salsa or dash of hot sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment