Sunday, February 16, 2014

Loaded Baked Potato Mush

So I LOVE savory everything.  I will choose savory over sweet any day.  Today I wanted something salty and cheesy,so I had a half a baked potato left over and decided to make myself a messy looking mush for lunch.


I chopped up the half baked potato and heated it up in the microwave with a table spoon of minced garlic and a few sprays of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.

Then I added 2 tbsp of reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese, 2 tbsp light sour cream, 1 tbsp real bacon bits and some salt and pepper.  I mixed and "mushed" it all up into a nice mess and devoured it.  Pretty freaking yummy.

1/2 Baked Potato 3 PP
2 tbsp RF Cheese 1 PP
2 tbsp light sour cream 1 PP
1 tbsp real bacon bits 1 PP
1 tbsp minced garlic 0 PP

6 PointsPlus

No comments:

Post a Comment