Sunday, May 6, 2012

My high point dinner

Well I had my 2nd weigh in today and yet I did lose (2 pounds) I know I could have been better. You see I was taking my mom out to see the Michael Jackson Tribute Show "Man in the Mirror" last night and we went to the steak house for dinner. I knew we were going to so I was careful all week to not use up my weekly allowance points. So with my 6 ox filet mignon, 4 oz lobster tail, baked potato and salad bar I reached 48 points for dinner. and of course my 6 points for lunch and breakfast earlier in the day for a total of 54 points last night. I had weighed myself yesterday morning and saw i was 3 pounds down for the week and ended up gaining 1 of those pounds back after last night. It was a great dinner and I saved for it, but I am kind of beating myself up for it today with only a 2 pound loss for the week. I guess I should be very happy with the 2 pounds especially since I was very careful all week with points especially for that dinner. Well back on track today. Gotta be good this week to make up for that dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment