Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Apples


I am into my 3rd week now on the Weight Watchers Online program. I am amazed at how much I am eating and still losing weight. It astounds me. Not to mention I am eating all the time now.  I do find that eating so regularly makes me very hungry very fast.  And a strange thing I have noticed...



via
Eating apples makes me hungrier.  I don't get it.  If I am slightly hungry and eat an apple to quench the hunger I find myself STARVING immediately after.  Only now my stomach is growling loudly and burning.  Why does this happen?  I did some online research and found that I am not the only one with this issue so that makes me feel a little but better.  So note to self.  If I am hungry and want a snack either stay away from the apples or include some peanut butter or cheese with it or I will keep the apples to accompany my main meals.

I'm sure there will be a lot of little tweaks I will need to learn and adjust to as this journey continue.  So far I am enjoying it though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment