Friday, April 21, 2017

What I Ate was Simply Filling 2

Here we go with what I ate week 2 on Simply Filling.  I started to get creative while also enjoy some favorites.

Red Lobster - Lobster Dinner with a baked potato (I counted 5 WPA for a cheddar bay biscuit and I skipped the butter and melted butter and used the tbsp of sour cream on the potato with some A1 sauce.  Counted 4 WPA)

Shrimp tacos with Schwan's garlic herb shrimp for 1 WPA and corn tortillas and salsa verde

Schwan's frozen cherries and fat free cool whip

Reduced calorie wheat toast with 1/2 tbsp of unsweetened pumpkin butter

French toast with reduced calorie bread, fat free reddi whip and sugar free syrup.  scrambled eggs and air fried diced potatoes.

Quinoa pasta, grilled chicken breast and steamed broccoli with 1 tsp of pesto oil, 1 tsp garlic oil and some wildtree seasonings.

Quesadilla with white corn tortillas, fat free cheese and salsa verde



No comments:

Post a Comment