Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Salmon Burger w/ homemade sauce


I am a huge fan of Blue Apron meals and my all time favorite recipe of theirs so far is their Salmon Burger.  I decided to attempt a mock up of it with my Schwan's Salmon Burgers that I had in my freezer.  Wow!!  So good.  The sauce was a quick throw together sauce I came up with last minute and it was amazing.  

2 SP   1 Schwan's Salmon Burger
3 SP   1 Lite Hamburger Bun
My Salmon Burger Sauce:
1 SP   1 tbsp Lite Sour Cream
0 SP   Splash of fresh lemon juice
0 SP   Pinch of lemon zest
0 SP   1/2 tsp minced onion or shallot
0 SP   salt and pepper to taste
0 SP   Pinch of Wildtree Picnic Salad Blend
6 Total SmartPoints


The meal below was my salmon burger served with a kale veggie mix and a quick and easy pesto tortellini salad.

3 SP   1/2 Cup Schwan's Six Cheese Tortellini, prepared and rinsed under cold water
1 SP   1/2  tsp Wildtree Pesto Grapeseed Oil
0 SP   1/2 tsp Dry Pesto Mix
0 SP   1/2 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
Total 4 SmartPoints



No comments:

Post a Comment