Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sick leave has been approved.

So I have gotten the sick leave approved from work now.  I will be off for 2 weeks and go back to work on the 11th of March.  I will be staying with my mom the first 3 days so she can care for me 04/7 those first days then I'm heading home to be on my own.  My BFF will take a couple of days off to help me out when I get home but after that it's all me.  I think I will be fine though.  Once I am past the beginning I should be able to get around ok and if I need anything brought to me then I have a couple of people I can call.  I am getting excited.  Gonna start picking up some thing on my list for my recovery time at home.   I've done a lot of research online about what things to have readily available.  So I will soon post the list I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment